End-to-end testing is a technique used to test whether the flow of an application right from start to finish is behaving as expected. The purpose of performing end-to-end testing is to identify system dependencies and to ensure that the data integrity is maintained between various system components and systems.
Issues found - Endurance Testing
- application or Operating System crash.
- close database connections
- close connections between the layers
- Gradual degradation of response time
- Entry criterion is used to determine when a given test activity should start.
- It also includes the beginning of a level of testing, when test design or when test execution is ready to start.
- Verify if the Test environment is available and ready for use.
- Verify if test tools installed in the environment are ready for use.
- Verify if Testable code is available.
- Verify if Test Data is available and validated for correctness of Data.